Over 30 Years of Proven Experience
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for implementation, administration, maintenance, and level 3 issue resolution. This includes but is not limited to advanced troubleshooting of server, desktop and network issues as well as assisting in hardware/software upgrade roll outs, new infrastructure builds, assist with business continuity services, and some project management.
The Systems Administrator will need to have the ability to effectively work independently with minimal supervision and within a team environment.
Technical Skills Required
- VMware Vcenter 5.1 to 6.5 Installation, Administration and Troubleshooting
- Microsoft Windows Server OS (2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2/2016)
- Microsoft Active Directory (Trusts, Group Policy, Login Scripts, etc…)
- Microsoft Exchange Setup, Configuration and Troubleshooting
- Microsoft SQL Server Setup, Configuration and Troubleshooting
- Microsoft Office 365 Setup and Troubleshooting
- Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop Setup, Administration and Troubleshooting
- Microsoft Windows Client OS (7/8.1/10) Installation/Configuration/Troubleshooting
- Data backup and recovery solutions (Veeam, Datto, Backup Exec, etc…)
- Enterprise Wireless Setup, Administration and Troubleshooting
- Layer 2/3 Switching
- Experience supporting UTM firewalls (Sonicwall, Cisco, etc…)
- Excellent Customer Service And People Skills Required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Here are the things we would like you to have (not a must):4+ years of systems administration experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and/or formal technology schooling
- MCSE/MCSA or similar
- VCP or similar
- CSSA or similar
- Experience working for an MSP