For growth-oriented small to medium-sized businesses, however, a full in-house IT team often isn’t yet realistic or cost-effective. That’s where a managed service provider (MSP) like Hi-Tek Data comes in to bridge the gap between cost-effectiveness and results. Our team takes care of your technology needs, allowing your team to stay focused on growing your business with a technology platform optimized for growth. If you’re wondering how we accomplish this feat, here are some of our most popular managed service offerings for SMBs.
Comprehensive Managed IT
For a fixed monthly fee, we deliver all-inclusive managed IT support services. When you partner with Hi-Tek, we work with you to develop a managed support plan that’s optimized for your business model and customized to those needs. Our team specializes in helping you develop a robust IT strategy and make informed decisions all while delivering the personalized experience and focused support of your own IT department.
With our comprehensive managed IT program, here’s what you get:
- An entire IT department at a fraction of the cost – Our complete managed IT services and support are available at a flat, monthly fee.
- Proactive services and tech support – Our team proactively monitors your network components to prevent costly network outages and other problems before they happen. With our flat-fee structure, our priority is to minimize your risks, detect issues immediately, and act before they disrupt your business.
- 24-7 customer support and network monitoring – Our team is always available either through our web portal, by phone, or through the services of an on-site engineer. Your issues are addressed promptly by a trained IT technician instead of outsourced desk support.
- A wide range of services – Our managed IT services can make sure you have technology that’s designed to grow with your business. As your trusted partner, we help you plan and develop your IT whether you want to expand your network servers, explore the use of cloud computing, or open a new location.
At Hi-Tek, we offer outsourced IT support services to supplement your existing solution for a full, encompassing service. No one understands the intricacies of your system better than your own IT staff—our job is to fill in the gaps, so the rest of your team can focus on what they do best. Our IT support staff provides technical support and management services at a cost-effective rate. Whether a single staff member needs to miss a day or two of work or your team requires extra hands for your next IT project, our highly-skilled team has the industry knowledge and hands-on experience to keep you covered.
Our recovery and business continuity solutions include:
- Cloud-based services for remote access through your virtual machines, allowing your team to pick up right where they left off after a disaster.
- Redundant data backups, including cloud backups at an offsite data center, to minimize the chance of permanent data loss. Prioritizing redundancy keeps you protected by always storing a recent, recoverable version of your mission-critical data (while keeping you protected from phishing attacks).
- Comprehensive security solutions that are designed to mitigate the risk of disaster in the first place. The more proactive your security approach, the more likely you are to avoid security breach altogether.
- Thorough documentation, providing unprecedented insight into your network and IT policies (for your eyes only) so that you can get back up and running following a cyberattack, natural disaster, or any other network outage.
- Minimizing response time and recovery time objectives to get you back in business in no time. Network outages quickly lead to lost revenue and missed opportunities that you can never get back. A reliable disaster recovery solution can keep your business firing on all cylinders even in the event of a disaster.
Long Island IT Support
If your business is located in Long Island or New York City, and you’re ready for a technology platform that’s built to help you grow, contact our experts today. We’ll work with you to develop and deploy an IT strategy that’s optimized for your goals and your bottom line.