- One of our clients fell victim to a ransomware attack: one year, on Christmas Eve, an employee opened an email that unfortunately wasn’t what they thought it was. Their entire operation, including 35 employees, one office, and eight job sites at the time, were all forced to pay the consequences.
- Every file was encrypted—the MSP our current client had worked with prior had been working with an outdated, rudimentary backup system that had gone far too long without being updated. The system consisted of external USB drives and inexpensive software that wasn’t optimized for a quick, efficient recovery. The less advanced your cybersecurity and disaster recovery solutions are, the more time you’ll have to spend on the sidelines waiting for things to clear up.
- The cyberattack is already enough of a drag; add in a few weeks of downtime, and you’re looking at a whole other kind of mess entirely. After paying the ransom, our client had to endure two weeks of downtime. They had to come up with a new solution and find a new provider that was able to keep their network up and running, no matter what. A new provider that was proactive, not reactive.
- Once our client was able to get back online, it was clear that they had to make a change. Luckily for them, they reached out to Hi-Tek. From there, we delivered a host of high-quality solutions designed to optimize their disaster recovery and provide a layered approach to their cybersecurity.
- Proactive support is smart support—Hi-Tek specializes in risk mitigation and helping companies stay out in front of any issue that might come their way.
- After a detailed inspection of their current solution and where it was falling short, Hi-Tek implemented network analysis software and security awareness training practices.
- We installed Datto (instant data recovery) and worked on bolstering a layered, proactive solution for their cybersecurity.
- We delivered anti-ransomware agents including Sophos InterceptX and installed Mimecast security solutions to aid them against targeted threat protection.
- The more thoroughly you update your security policies, the more up-to-date your solution will be. Hi-Tek helped our client achieve optimal protection over their entire network through comprehensive security policy updates.
- When you go home for the day, you don’t want to have to sleep with one eye open. What we do is give our clients peace of mind—no more having to stress about the security of your network once you’re at home with your family.
- Hi-Tek installed proactive security measures that helped prevent further security breaches for our client, putting them in a better position to deliver high-quality service for their own customers. The less you have to worry about your cybersecurity, the more you’ll be able to devote time to doing what you do best. For a solution that gives you peace of mind without costing your business a fortune, reach out to Hi-Tek today. We’ll make sure that you have the tools you need to repel any cyberattack before it spirals out of control.